An Important Message from Madera Kitchen
Dear guests, friends, and neighbors,
At Madera Kitchen, the health and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our main priority. While health and safety standards and procedures are followed on a daily basis at our restaurants, we wanted to connect with you and share with you the extra precautions we’re taking to help support the community and ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern about Coronavirus (COVID-19).
PRECAUTIONARY STEPS DURING COVID-19 OUTBREAK
• Our team members have been educated on the prevention and spread of the virus.
• We are closely monitoring daily updates and recommendations from the CDC.
• We are sanitizing chairs, sofas, and tables before and during nightly service.
• Every night our end-of-day cleaning team is disinfecting all hand-contact surfaces in guest-accessible areas (armrests, tables, door handles, counters, railings, benches, booths, faucets) using high-grade disinfectants.
• In addition to nightly deep cleaning, our team members are increasing the frequency of
cleaning and disinfecting all high-traffic areas throughout the day. Door handles and
locks, bathrooms, tabletops, and all bar surfaces are being disinfected at a cadence of
every 30 minutes during business hours.
• On that note, we’ve retrained our entire staff in thorough and frequent hand-washing –
fronts, backs, wrists, between fingers – with soap and water for at least twenty seconds each time.
• Employees have also been instructed to never come to work if they experience fever or any Coronavirus symptoms and will be taking sick time should the need arise.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
•If you have traveled to any of the countries identified by the CDC as having widespread sustained (ongoing) transmission of COVID-19, please refrain from visiting our location for the recommended 14 days.
•If you are feeling under the weather, for the safety of everyone, we ask you to please not visit our location until you are feeling better.
•We invite you to make use of the hand sanitizers located at our entrances.
Please follow us on our Instagram for updates! As this situation continues to evolve, we will continue to update you. Please know that when you visit Madera Kitchen, your health and wellbeing are our top priorities.
order tramadol online